Friday, December 5, 2008

good thing i'm right handed...i didn't need my left wrist anyways

so last night was the last floor hockey game of the season.

we like playing against this team.

too bad one guy was playing a tad overzealous and aggressive. so much so that he basically ran into our goalie [50/50 division of fault] and the buy went flying head first on to the floor and busted open his chin.

same guy comes back out later and then plays like a complete and utter asshole running around the gym ball hogging and trying to score, because now his ego is damaged because he didn't score when his chin busted open. anywhoodle, idiot was out of control [in my humble opinion] and tried to shoot at the net and in the process upon follow through on his shot and how high his stick went, hit my left wrist....bone...or right on the side of the bone on the outside of my wrist. I dunno...all i know is that it hurt like a mo fo. and it took a concious decision not to throw my stick at his bloody head, and i turned and threw it at the floor. I was sooo pissed off. The guy didn't even bat an eye and continued to play like a facking douchebag.

he is a nice guy though and asked how my wrist was at the end of the game and apologized for the accident. but i said that he could be in more control of his stick, regardless of finishing a shot. the other thing is though that we like playing against this team, we like going out after the game with this team. but if another guy on another team had done this, this would have been more of an issue for everyone. other than just myself.

after the game both teams went out for a few drinks, i had water, while others had nachos and beers. i also declined the really good smelling cookies Capt'n made. i did break down and have the veggie platter. i'm trying to eat better more consistently and make better food choices in restaurant situations. it also doesn't hurt the wallet to be more fiscally responsible either.

as for my wrist? just chopp off my left fore arm. something ain't right and the acute pain is so ridiculously annoying and well...painful that if it doesn't go away by Sunday...er...Monday...i'm going to the doctor. [Sunday maybe difficult due to impending hangover].

tonight? shopping at the mall then off to the gym on a Friday night. yeah...my social life is declining a tad, because i need to figure out balance and figure out who is supportive of my life hanges and who is mocking my life changes and who just not fitting into my idea of who I want in my life.

No comments: