Tuesday, August 12, 2008

painful correction

I guess it's only expected that upon trying to correct a back problem that took 8 years to happen, there is going to be a little bit of pain and discomfort once you start to fix it.

so i'm going to complain a bit.

my upper back is really sore and stiff. i'm unable to sleep because both my left and right shoulders are in pain. my lower back is sore from sitting in all day. and i am experiencing a lot of discomfort in my right shoulder which is my hand to operate my mouse.

now. before i get hints on proper posture and everything. trust me i'm trying. i have my monitor elevated, i have a ergonomic chair, i try not to slouch over my mouse when doing the mundane and repetative elements of my job when using a mouse.

8 years of stress and bad posture have taken it's toll and it feels like things are going to get worse before getting better.

in the mean time i'll persevere and walk everywhere and play softball and go kayaking...i'm just not allowed to start running...yet.

No comments: